The new Zigbee-based EU was officially introduced by Aqara today secure link to their website along with more detail about the system itself and where you will be able to order.
Previously available only in Russia, the new Zigbee 3.0 compatible smart connector will work with the current Aqara gate and has all the usual features you get with the American version of the smart plug, including, but not limited to, power monitoring and overheating. & overload protection. Here are some basic specifications;
- Model: SP – EUC01
- Dimensions: 62 × 77.5 mm (Φ 2.44 × 3.05 in.)
- Wireless Protocol: Zigbee 3.0
- Electrical power: 250V AC, 50/60 Hz, 10A, MAX.2300W
- Ambient temperature: 0 ° C ~ 35 ° C (32 ℉ ~ 95 ℉)
- Operating humidity: 0 – 95% RH, without condensation
- The company website lists a few places
Company website Lists some places where you can order / pre-reserve the plug, although there are no pricing details yet. This plug-in is based on the recently launched Mi Smart Plug, which, though square, offers about the same specifications as the Aqara plug-in, although the Mi version is not officially Zigbee 3.0.