Mighton, the UK based company behind the much-discussed Avia Secure Smart Lock, recently revealed a release date for their smart lock compatible with HomeKit. This is supposed to be one of the most awaited smart home devices for HomeKit fans in the United Kingdom in January 2020, which usually seems to get a little bit behind in terms of some of the basics.
The Avia Secure Smart Lock, with a whole raft of security features, seems to be able to live up to its name, many of which are nowhere to be seen with most of the other smart locks on the market.
- Works with Bluetooth 5.0, strong connection stability and maximum Bluetooth range
- In the unlikely event of any outage, you can still use your existing manual key
- Has an IP rating of IP54
- Provides a complete audit trail of lock activity
- designed and tested to PAS 24:2016
- Heavy-Duty Zinc castings
- Protected against ‘man in the middle’ attacks
- Secure Apple HomeKit encryption
- Password strength protocol
- Lock status alerts
The company, in addition, recently announced that the lock has become the first ever smart lock to have its mechanical security certified by Sold Secure, the UK’s test & certification firm. Mighton was presented with the BSI (British Standards Institute) Internet Security Certification to further prove its credentials as one of the most safe locks on the market–a world first!