A big WTF: we had an emergency around 3am when we had to call 911, but when we checked our recordings to show our family what happened, there was none because HKSV stopped recording clips with about half an hour before making the call.

Cupertino, November 19, 2021

There were no outages during that time, so I don't think our internet connection or electricity had anything to do with it. All the other accessories worked well. I could even ask Siri to turn on all our lights. All six of our rooms can broadcast live and have responded well as always. We restarted everything (including disconnection): all six of our HomePods (5 are mini), wired Apple TV 4K, mesh routers that are both wired, and even all of our six cameras (one ringtone). So far, we don't have any new records. All our rooms can still broadcast live. My friend just visited tonight and the bell notification worked, including the face recognition announcement on our HomePods. Something tells me that there's actually a limit to 10 days of HKSV storage - maybe a limit to the number of hours saved in iCloud or something.

Best selling & Top trending HomeKit product in our shop at this moment

HomeKit.Blog is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Apple Inc. or Apple related subsidiaries.

All images, videos and logos are the copyright of the respective rights holders, and this website does not claim ownership or copyright of the aforementioned.

All information about products mentioned on this site has been collected in good faith. However, the information relating to them, may not be 100% accurate, as we only rely on the information we are able to gather from the companies themselves or the resellers who stock these products, and therefore cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies arising from the aforementioned sources, or any subsequent changes that are made that we have not been made aware of.

HomeKit.Blog Is A Participant In The Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, An Affiliate Advertising Program Designed To Provide A Means For Sites To Earn Advertising Fees By Advertising And Linking To Amazon Store (Amazon.com, Or Endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, Or AmazonWireless.com).

The opinions expressed on this website by our contributors do not necessarily represent the views of the website owners. 

Copyright © 2022 HomeKit Blog
. All rights reserved
United States