EcoBee camera and Home application

Cupertino, October 5, 2021

Hi everyone, I'm pretty new to HomeKit and I need some help. I only have one EcoBee camera that gives me problems. I have my camera settings to allow transmission and recording when I'm away from home, and the camera to be turned off when someone is home (me, because I'm the only one with access). After I leave the house, I get a notification that the camera has turned on, which is great. But when I go to the Home app and try to view the camera, about 80% of the time the camera feed says "The camera doesn't respond". The other 20% of the time, the feed comes without problems. I do not know why. When I enter the EcoBee application and view the camera when it is supposed to "not respond" in the Home application, the camera power appears very well in the EcoBee application. So it almost seems that the integration of the camera with the Home application is confused or something? I had no problems setting up the room - it was very simple. I was quite frustrated with this room and tried to remove / add the room a few times now, but it didn't fix it. Has anyone experienced this before? Does anyone have any tips on how I can solve this or further analyze this issue? Or should I get to EcoBee?

Best selling & Top trending HomeKit product in our shop at this moment

HomeKit.Blog is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Apple Inc. or Apple related subsidiaries.

All images, videos and logos are the copyright of the respective rights holders, and this website does not claim ownership or copyright of the aforementioned.

All information about products mentioned on this site has been collected in good faith. However, the information relating to them, may not be 100% accurate, as we only rely on the information we are able to gather from the companies themselves or the resellers who stock these products, and therefore cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies arising from the aforementioned sources, or any subsequent changes that are made that we have not been made aware of.

HomeKit.Blog Is A Participant In The Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, An Affiliate Advertising Program Designed To Provide A Means For Sites To Earn Advertising Fees By Advertising And Linking To Amazon Store (Amazon.com, Or Endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, Or AmazonWireless.com).

The opinions expressed on this website by our contributors do not necessarily represent the views of the website owners. 

Copyright © 2022 . All rights reserved
United States