Eltako PTM215 and fud61npn - Problems

Cupertino, December 6, 2021

Hi, forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask. Let me know if you have any better places to advise. I recently moved into a new apartment. 5 of the downlights I have (2 in the kitchen and 3 in the hallway) don't work. The switch for them I discovered is an Eltako 215 PTM DA wireless (also called Enocean). I also found a receiver, labeled Eltako fud61npn, behind the downlights in the hallway - although I didn't search hard enough to find the same receiver for the two in the kitchen. I assume it's one somewhere, because the one in the hallway has 3 connectors connected, not 5. I've been looking around for possible solutions for the switch, I guess it's the faulty switch. I found out it's a kind of power switch and I don't have any batteries to replace it. I could buy a new one to try, but I have no idea how to set it up again. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to troubleshoot and fix this? Could I also mention that I have several Hue lights in my house, but I assume I can't connect my Hue bridge directly to the Eltako receiver? Thank you in advance

Best selling & Top trending HomeKit product in our shop at this moment

HomeKit.Blog is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Apple Inc. or Apple related subsidiaries.

All images, videos and logos are the copyright of the respective rights holders, and this website does not claim ownership or copyright of the aforementioned.

All information about products mentioned on this site has been collected in good faith. However, the information relating to them, may not be 100% accurate, as we only rely on the information we are able to gather from the companies themselves or the resellers who stock these products, and therefore cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies arising from the aforementioned sources, or any subsequent changes that are made that we have not been made aware of.

HomeKit.Blog Is A Participant In The Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, An Affiliate Advertising Program Designed To Provide A Means For Sites To Earn Advertising Fees By Advertising And Linking To Amazon Store (Amazon.com, Or Endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, Or AmazonWireless.com).

The opinions expressed on this website by our contributors do not necessarily represent the views of the website owners. 

Copyright © 2022 HomeKit Blog
. All rights reserved
United States