As we begin to prepare for the holiday season, here are five questions to ask Siri this Christmas. Whether you're spending Christmas with the little ones or you're just a big kid, Siri has some festive answers before Rudolph and his reindeer arrive tonight.
1) "Hey Siri, where's Santa Claus?" - Asking Siri, "Hey Siri, where's Santa Claus?" opens several different festive answers, the assistant responding with answers such as "Now that you've mentioned this, I think I just heard it on a nearby roof." and "It's on its way, well ... everywhere."
2) "Hey Siri, is Santa coming?" - Asking "Hey Siri, is Santa coming?" He sees Siri answering, "I have no idea, but he can put milk and cakes, just in case." The question of whether Santa is real or not triggers the answers "Well, those pies are not eaten alone." and “You know, clothing stores don't always seem to have fuzzy red and white leisure suits. Just saying."
3) "Hey Siri, what do you want for Christmas?" - Siri has some humorous answers when asked, "Hey, Siri, what do you want for Christmas?" There are several answers, one sees Siri asking for chocolate reindeer and another triggers the answer "I think a partridge in a hair sounds pretty good".
4) "Hey Siri, what are you doing for Christmas" - Siri has a full Christmas ahead. Asked, "Hey, Siri, what are you doing for Christmas?" Between you and me, I rather like the ones that blink. ”
5) "Hey Siri, call Santa Claus" "Are you worried about being on the naughty list?" Siri can't correct your mistakes, but when she asks, "Hey, Siri, call Santa," Siri replies, "Call 555 -... wait, I'm getting electromagnetic interference from the North Pole." In another response, Siri says, "I can't. But don't worry, I'll tell you a good word. "
HomeKit.Blog is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Apple Inc. or Apple related subsidiaries.
All images, videos and logos are the copyright of the respective rights holders, and this website does not claim ownership or copyright of the aforementioned.
All information about products mentioned on this site has been collected in good faith. However, the information relating to them, may not be 100% accurate, as we only rely on the information we are able to gather from the companies themselves or the resellers who stock these products, and therefore cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies arising from the aforementioned sources, or any subsequent changes that are made that we have not been made aware of.
HomeKit.Blog Is A Participant In The Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, An Affiliate Advertising Program Designed To Provide A Means For Sites To Earn Advertising Fees By Advertising And Linking To Amazon Store (Amazon.com, Or Endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, Or AmazonWireless.com).
The opinions expressed on this website by our contributors do not necessarily represent the views of the website owners.