HomeKit Compatibility on Linksys Velop WHW03 and WHW03B (AKA AC2200)

Cupertino, October 31, 2020

I updated my Velops compatibility with HomeKit today. I had to do it through the manual process, because the automatic update didn't work.

You have to do each Velop node separately and twice I found that the installation did not work. A restart of the node eliminated the problem.

I also found that it kept telling me that the firmware was incorrect for the hardware I had, even though I checked and checked again. I have WHW03B V2 and the V2 firmware worked.

I also have a WHW03 for which I needed the V1 software. Fortunately, Linksys made it available a short time ago and I cheated on a copy. It's not available on their website at the time of writing, but it's around ;-) It's an older version than V2.

So, here's the story of my building. a network of trust in an old house in California, where the walls seem to cause me trouble. I go from the end of Apple Airport to Linksys Velop, why I had to add more nodes and finally add HomeKit support today.

[https://practicalhomekit.blogspot.com/2020/10/network-stringing-it-all-together.html](Https://practicalhomekit.blogspot.com/2020/10/network-stringing-it-all-together.html)

Best selling & Top trending HomeKit product in our shop at this moment

HomeKit.Blog is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Apple Inc. or Apple related subsidiaries.

All images, videos and logos are the copyright of the respective rights holders, and this website does not claim ownership or copyright of the aforementioned.

All information about products mentioned on this site has been collected in good faith. However, the information relating to them, may not be 100% accurate, as we only rely on the information we are able to gather from the companies themselves or the resellers who stock these products, and therefore cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies arising from the aforementioned sources, or any subsequent changes that are made that we have not been made aware of.

HomeKit.Blog Is A Participant In The Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, An Affiliate Advertising Program Designed To Provide A Means For Sites To Earn Advertising Fees By Advertising And Linking To Amazon Store (Amazon.com, Or Endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, Or AmazonWireless.com).

The opinions expressed on this website by our contributors do not necessarily represent the views of the website owners. 

Copyright © 2022 HomeKit Blog
. All rights reserved
United States