HomeKit (no answer) on WiFi smart bulbs

Cupertino, November 19, 2020

I have several WiFi bulbs (no hub) throughout the house (VOCOlinc and Lifx), all are connected to HomeKit and work well about 30% of the time. The other 70% tell them (No answer) and they will not work. But if I open the VOCOlinc or Lifx application it works fine in that application.

I even have a Google mini speaker connected to the lights and I never have a problem using the Google Home app or the speaker to control the lights.

I use an Apple TV 4K as a hub.

I also have 1 New Nanoleaf essential bulb. I'm pretty sure it connects with Bluetooth (not Thread bc, I don't have HomePod Mini). But I never had a connection to it.

So, any idea what the problem might be?

Best selling & Top trending HomeKit product in our shop at this moment

HomeKit.Blog is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Apple Inc. or Apple related subsidiaries.

All images, videos and logos are the copyright of the respective rights holders, and this website does not claim ownership or copyright of the aforementioned.

All information about products mentioned on this site has been collected in good faith. However, the information relating to them, may not be 100% accurate, as we only rely on the information we are able to gather from the companies themselves or the resellers who stock these products, and therefore cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies arising from the aforementioned sources, or any subsequent changes that are made that we have not been made aware of.

HomeKit.Blog Is A Participant In The Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, An Affiliate Advertising Program Designed To Provide A Means For Sites To Earn Advertising Fees By Advertising And Linking To Amazon Store (Amazon.com, Or Endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, Or AmazonWireless.com).

The opinions expressed on this website by our contributors do not necessarily represent the views of the website owners. 

Copyright © 2022 . All rights reserved
United States