Homelink and Tesla Model 3 with Homelink PR433-4 and?

Cupertino, May 27, 2020

Hello,

I will be adding the Homelink module to my Tesla 3 model (2020 model) in 10 days. I have Somfy doors and gate are not compatible with Homelink. I plan to add Chamberlain PR433-4 so I can receive Homelink signals on arrival and departure from home. In fact, I use homebridge to inject Somfy devices into the Apple Homekit, which works well. Now how do I connect Chamnberlain PR433-4 receiving Homelink signals to my homekit system? Ideally, I would like to have a new module connected to the output of the Chamberlain PR433-4 relay and when it activates the relay output I receive some kind of false signal in my new module, then it will be easy to catch it and when it will be triggered for to open the doors and the gate ... But what way to use to make this connection on one side of the output relay and on the other to create a kind of virtual echo for Homekit?

Many thanks in advance.

Nicolas

Best selling & Top trending HomeKit product in our shop at this moment

HomeKit.Blog is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Apple Inc. or Apple related subsidiaries.

All images, videos and logos are the copyright of the respective rights holders, and this website does not claim ownership or copyright of the aforementioned.

All information about products mentioned on this site has been collected in good faith. However, the information relating to them, may not be 100% accurate, as we only rely on the information we are able to gather from the companies themselves or the resellers who stock these products, and therefore cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies arising from the aforementioned sources, or any subsequent changes that are made that we have not been made aware of.

HomeKit.Blog Is A Participant In The Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, An Affiliate Advertising Program Designed To Provide A Means For Sites To Earn Advertising Fees By Advertising And Linking To Amazon Store (Amazon.com, Or Endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, Or AmazonWireless.com).

The opinions expressed on this website by our contributors do not necessarily represent the views of the website owners. 

Copyright © 2022 HomeKit Blog
. All rights reserved
United States