Busch-VoiceControl KNX offers the unique ability to completely control buildings by voice command using digital speech assistants such as Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
Designed for the buildings of the future, Busch-VoiceControl KNX allows you to control a range of building automation features, including lighting switches and dimmers, blinds and heating thermostats using your voice. This KNX device can handle up to 150 functions and is fully configurable through the secure and easy-to-use MyBuildings portal, powered by ABB Ability, the company’s industry-leading cloud-based digital solutions portfolio.
Thanks to the KNX Busch-VoiceControl, you may receive information about the current state of the building, including room temperature, light intensity, and humidity. It will also detect any movement or occupancy inside the property, providing additional peace of mind to the homeowner when he is away from home.
Key advantages of the Busch-VoiceControl KNX system:
- Approved solution for three systems
- Integration of lighting, heating and blind control systems
- All three voice commands can be used simultaneously
- Controls up to 150 functions
- HomeKit certification allows control of the KNX system from other HomeKit devices, such as iPad, iPhone and Apple TV