I am at the point where I have to decide between removing all my old Wink devices and going on the Aqara route or getting a server to insert these devices into HomeKit. My question is: Which server path would work best for me? Here are some considerations for my case:
1. I plan to keep my Hue hub for lights (but I have many non-Hue lights that I want in HomeKit).
2. I have existing Zigbee and Zwave devices.
3. I would like a faster response time between motion sensors and lights.
4. My coding experience is very limited, but I am willing to learn and I could probably figure it out on a weekend.
5. The $ 25 Wyze cameras are attractive enough for a low cost of entry.
6. I have a harmony hub and I would be curious if my Harmony controlled devices would be exposed to HomeKit.
Thank you in advance for any help or advice you provide.