I’ve reached out to Apple about this but they weren’t very helpful.
TL;DR I can’t get the Home app to work.
All the listed devices say “no response” but they work on my Google home or in the manufactures app. They are all HomeKit compatible.
– Phillips Hue lights
– Meross garage door opener
– Apple TV 4
– Apple TV 4K
– 3 Google WiFi points (on of them is OnHub)
Steps I’ve taken:
– Power cycled all the things
– Deleted my home and re-added all accessories
– Deleted my WiFi network and changed SSID
– Deleted WiFi network a second time but kept SSID the same
– Updated all software and firmware.
[Screenshot of my Home app here.](https://imgur.com/gallery/qIFp3TA) Don’t know what else to do and can’t find any solid explanation online.