I need help here. The apple is beaten and its head is scratched. So here we are.
1. I had 2 Logi Circle 2 cameras and switched to HomeKit Secure Video in 2019, when it became available.
2. After about two months, I called Logitech and returned to the Logi app. I removed both from the Home app.
3. I bought 3 more Logi Circle 2 cameras last week and connected them and added HomeKit Secure Video.
4. I contacted Logitech and had my 2 original cameras removed from the downgrade group so I could put them back in HomeKit Secure Video, which would give me a total of 5 cameras using HSV because I have a plan of 2 TB.
5. Logitech updated the software, the cameras were added to the Home and removed from the Logi application. Now I have all 5 rooms on HomeKit.
6. I entered the settings for each camera in the Recording section to set each one in stream and recording. The first 3 allowed me to set them to Stream and Record, but when I try to set the last two to do the same, I get an error that says, “The 2 TB iCloud storage plan includes recording for up to 5 cameras. Disable recording on one of your cameras before activating recording on a new camera. "
7. I tried to reset everything, reset, remove and read the cameras and anything else I can still think of, at home it will allow me to transmit and record only 3 of the 5 cameras.
8. I think the Apple system somehow stuck to the MacIDs of the first two cameras I finally removed last year and now I think I have those 2 plus the new 5 using HSV instead of the original 2 plus 3 new .
So how can I remove those old cameras that contain 2 spots so that I can record on the five current cameras used? Thank you in advance!
HomeKit.Blog is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Apple Inc. or Apple related subsidiaries.
All images, videos and logos are the copyright of the respective rights holders, and this website does not claim ownership or copyright of the aforementioned.
All information about products mentioned on this site has been collected in good faith. However, the information relating to them, may not be 100% accurate, as we only rely on the information we are able to gather from the companies themselves or the resellers who stock these products, and therefore cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies arising from the aforementioned sources, or any subsequent changes that are made that we have not been made aware of.
HomeKit.Blog Is A Participant In The Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, An Affiliate Advertising Program Designed To Provide A Means For Sites To Earn Advertising Fees By Advertising And Linking To Amazon Store (Amazon.com, Or Endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, Or AmazonWireless.com).
The opinions expressed on this website by our contributors do not necessarily represent the views of the website owners.