(Yes, I have to clean and paint 😆)
I received two of these today, I came from China very quickly via banggood. I guess they are not available in the US, but we managed to easily add our hub. These are pretty cool. I thought it looked more like a normal rocker with a button at the top and one at the bottom, but each side is a single physical button. I think it would be much better (at least for our market) if there was a button at the top / bottom. This monstrosity (wife’s comment) is next to the back door and allows me to easily control all the things in the backyard …
1) Aqara button – opens / closes the detached garage door, myQ. Long press turns on all (various) lights in the backyard
2) Aqara double rocker (L1) turns on / off the netatmo outdoor flood light of the access road. A long press turns on the Malibu lights
3) Aqara double rocker (L2) turns on / off the netatmo rear light. Long press turns off Malibu lights.
4) Aqara dr (R1) turns on / off the third netatmo flood light. Long press starts the hot tub to set the temperature
5) Aqara dr (R2) turns on / off the pool and spa lights
6) lutron pico 1 – turns on / off the detached garage lights (you have the real lutron switch there)
7) Pico Audio Lutron – controls 2 sonos 1s (stereo) that I use for music in this room / office
8) 3-way pico remote control, controls recessed lighting for office / recreation room
Digging the new double rockers so far. I allow myself to turn on / off lights where I didn’t have a physical switch and I should think about taking out the phone to turn it on / off.