Starlink Router Vs ASUS AX6600

Cupertino, September 29, 2023

I'm having trouble with Homekit, big deal. No constant response and update. And my 19 eufy cameras maybe work 30% of the time. I was using the ASUS AX6600 Mesh router. So for fun I unplugged it and plugged in my Starlink router. It's an extremely simple router with almost no user controls, you can set the SSID and password and that's it. But it worked flawlessly and HomeKit worked flawlessly, fast, and 100% of the time! So I thought there must be something wrong with the settings in the ASUS Router, so I factory reset it and set it up again. It still works poorly. When I reset it, I just went with the standard settings, nothing special. I named the SSID and set a password, that's it. It's frustrating that a cheap simple router works fine and I can't get an expensive mesh router to work. Any thoughts on what default settings might be in ASUS that HomeKit doesn't like? I'd love to do it, but might have to go back to the plain Starlink router? Pros: Works Cons: No user settings and not good enough for my needs.

Best selling & Top trending HomeKit product in our shop at this moment

HomeKit.Blog is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Apple Inc. or Apple related subsidiaries.

All images, videos and logos are the copyright of the respective rights holders, and this website does not claim ownership or copyright of the aforementioned.

All information about products mentioned on this site has been collected in good faith. However, the information relating to them, may not be 100% accurate, as we only rely on the information we are able to gather from the companies themselves or the resellers who stock these products, and therefore cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies arising from the aforementioned sources, or any subsequent changes that are made that we have not been made aware of.

HomeKit.Blog Is A Participant In The Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, An Affiliate Advertising Program Designed To Provide A Means For Sites To Earn Advertising Fees By Advertising And Linking To Amazon Store (Amazon.com, Or Endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, Or AmazonWireless.com).

The opinions expressed on this website by our contributors do not necessarily represent the views of the website owners. 

Copyright © 2022 HomeKit Blog
. All rights reserved
United States