Sengled, which made its HomeKit debut early last month, with the release of an updated hub, revealed which of its current merchandise works with Apple's good platform. At the time of its launch, the updated hub and advertising and marketing materials spoke only about compatibility with the company's light bulbs, leaving many wondering whether the different equipment in the range will even be discovered for HomeKit.
After addressing the company, we can now verify that the HomeKit enabled hub helps in addition to the light bulbs, with a complete set of 13 appropriate equipment currently available. These equipments include a window / door sensor, a responsive connector and a lightweight tape, all of which offer many desirable options for HomeKit followers. Here is the whole listing:
- Sengled Sensitive LED Contact White A19 Tip
- Sengled Sensible LED Tuning White A19 Bec
- Sensitive light bulb Sengled LED white delicate white A19
- Sengled LED light bulb A19
- Sengled Sensible LED Delicate White BR30 Bec
- Sengled LED Sensitive Supplemental White Delicate Bright Bulb A19
- Sengled LED Sensible Lightlight Day Extra light A19
- A19 multi-colored LED light bulb
- Sengled Sensible LED Multicolor BR30 Bulb
- Sengled LED Sensible with Motion Sensor Bulb PAR38
- Sengled Sensible LED Multicolor Gentle Band
- Sengled window and door sensor
- Sentecher Sengled Sensible
Sengled equipment speaks to the company's HomeKit hub through ZigBee, which is usually identified for quick response cases and excessive reliability intervals. Regardless of the hub requirement, the Sengled product line is noted for its cheap costs, which is certainly welcome on HomeKit grounds, with prices starting at $ 10 for light bulbs only.
Technical specialist. Social media guru. Solving bad problems. Total writer. Web passion. Tocilar on the Internet. Passionate about players. Twitter buff.