The iPad mini 5 has always been low and has updated the Mac mini with $ 150, more

Cupertino, March 12, 2020

Among Wednesday's best deals are the iPad mini 5, a new all-time low Amazon, Apple updated the i7 Mac mini for $ 150 and Powerbeats3 for $ 70. You will find all of these and more below in the last 9to5Toys lunch break.

iPad mini 5 touches Amazon all the time low

Amazon offers iPad mini 5 64GB Wi-Fi for Apple $ 350 from. You can save on additional configurations on Amazon with low prices in the cart. All of today's offers match our previous mentions, as well as the lower Amazon times.

Apple's latest iPad mini features an ultra-portable design, a 7.9-inch Retina display and an A12 chip + M12 coprocessor. Touch ID completes the list of notable features, along with support for Apple Pencil. We presented its intelligent form factor as a defining feature "when portability matters most" in our practical analysis.

Upgraded mini Mac with $ 150 discount

B&H offers Apple's 3.2GHz i7 / 16 GB / 512 GB mini upgrade for the Mac $ 1,549. It dropped by $ 150 from the regular rate and one of the best matches I've seen on this model.

The Mac mini comes with I / O charging, including four Thunderbolt 3 ports, two USB 3.1 Type A ports, HDMI, Gigabit Ethernet and more. Upgrading to a larger SSD is a good move, as it is almost impossible to do this on your Mac mini 2018. Check out our practical review for more details on the Mac mini 2018.

Powerbeats3 are $ 70

Amazon offers Powerbeats3 wireless earbuds in red for The $ 70. Initially, the amount of $ 200, today's transaction is low from the usual price of $ 100 and a new Amazon always low. With warmer weather and spring on the horizon, going with this popular pair of low-cost wireless headphones is a great way to get ready for long runs and runs. Powerbeats3 are backed by the Apple W1 chip with fast pairing, Siri control and up to 12 hours of playback on a single charge. A neat feature is after 5 minutes of startup, you'll have an hour of playback.

The Thunderbolt 3 Dock is a new low level

B&H offers CalDigit TS3 Plus Thunderbolt 3 Dock for $ 200 from. Usually, you sell for $ 280, a price you'll find right now on Amazon, today's offer saves you over 28%, beats our previous $ 30 mentions and marks a new constant. If you're hoping to create the ultimate desktop configuration powered by a MacBook, look no further than TS3 Plus. This hub includes a whole host of I / O for your Mac, including five USB ports, three USB-C outputs, DisplayPort, Gigabit Ethernet, and more. In addition, 8USB-C 5W charging allows you to connect to all of these inputs with a single cable while powering your Mac. ITearn more in our practical review.

Honeywell's HomeKit thermostat is $ 87

Home Depot offers the Honeywell T5 HomeKit smart thermostat for $ 87. With $ 40 or less of what I cashed in on Amazon before selling and beating the lowest price I ever tracked for $ 2. With the Honeywell T5, it doesn't matter if you prefer Alexa or HomeKit, because you can adjust the time at home smartly using any ecosystem. Using a smart thermostat for many years now, it has become one of the first installations I carry out every time I move. I like to be able to quickly change bed time if I'm too hot or cold.

The best trading deals

9to5Mac Also, keep tabs on all the best deals for iPhone, iPad, MacBook, Apple Watch and more every month. Make sure you check out this month's best trading deals when you decide it's time to upgrade your device. Or simply go straight to our trading partner if you want to recycle, trade or sell used cash and media devices 9to5Mac ongoing! Use the code 9to5Mac for a plus $ 15 on all trades.

Subscribe to 9to5Toys The YouTube Channel for all the latest videos, reviews and more!

ElevationShelf Review: ElevationLab simplifies office setup [Video]

Eufy HomeVac S11 review: Wireless vac convenient at a great price [Video]

Razer Viper Mini Review: The easiest game mouse yet from Razer [Video]

FTC: We use car affiliate links that earn revenue. More.

Check out 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple news:

Best selling & Top trending HomeKit product in our shop at this moment

HomeKit.Blog is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Apple Inc. or Apple related subsidiaries.

All images, videos and logos are the copyright of the respective rights holders, and this website does not claim ownership or copyright of the aforementioned.

All information about products mentioned on this site has been collected in good faith. However, the information relating to them, may not be 100% accurate, as we only rely on the information we are able to gather from the companies themselves or the resellers who stock these products, and therefore cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies arising from the aforementioned sources, or any subsequent changes that are made that we have not been made aware of.

HomeKit.Blog Is A Participant In The Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, An Affiliate Advertising Program Designed To Provide A Means For Sites To Earn Advertising Fees By Advertising And Linking To Amazon Store (Amazon.com, Or Endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, Or AmazonWireless.com).

The opinions expressed on this website by our contributors do not necessarily represent the views of the website owners. 

Copyright © 2022 HomeKit Blog
. All rights reserved
United States