Tottenham 2021-22 home kit has leaked on the internet, and traditional fans will love it

Cupertino, March 10, 2021

It's kit season, and now we've got the first real look at what could very well be Tottenham Hotspur's home shirt for the 2021-2022 Premier League season. The leak comes through the kindness of Footy-Headlines, which is still the affordable website for leaking football kit, ball and shoe design.

Their tweet shows a picture of the new design and - you won't believe it - it's a white shirt.

But here it is: it's not just a white shirt. It's LITERALLY a white shirt. Based on this image, there doesn't seem to be any secondary color design elements on it, other than the cock-on-ball and swoosh graphics and the red logo of the AIA sponsor.

This is. It is a white shirt with a red logo. Go Spurs?

As always, these shirts will share the fan base, but possibly less than they usually do. In fact, there is a certain segment of fans who have asked for this, and those fans will be super, after this image. There hasn't been a shirt in this field since the 2011-12 season, but when you're a football club playing in white shirts and blue shorts, it tends to limit what you can do in terms of design.

I'm sure Nike will reveal a corporate design - it talks about how the shape of the collar goes back to the classic shirt worn in the 1973 League Cup final or a piece of shit, but come on. It's a white shirt.

The photo shows what looks like a kind of subtle design on the fabric of the shirt itself, which I would expect, but otherwise it is the Jane plane. Some will absolutely love this, but I will be honest and it will be difficult for me to justify spending over £ 70 for something that looks like it took a design internship of about 30 seconds.

OK, comment. Say what you take. Go!

Best selling & Top trending HomeKit product in our shop at this moment

HomeKit.Blog is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Apple Inc. or Apple related subsidiaries.

All images, videos and logos are the copyright of the respective rights holders, and this website does not claim ownership or copyright of the aforementioned.

All information about products mentioned on this site has been collected in good faith. However, the information relating to them, may not be 100% accurate, as we only rely on the information we are able to gather from the companies themselves or the resellers who stock these products, and therefore cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies arising from the aforementioned sources, or any subsequent changes that are made that we have not been made aware of.

HomeKit.Blog Is A Participant In The Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, An Affiliate Advertising Program Designed To Provide A Means For Sites To Earn Advertising Fees By Advertising And Linking To Amazon Store (Amazon.com, Or Endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, Or AmazonWireless.com).

The opinions expressed on this website by our contributors do not necessarily represent the views of the website owners. 

Copyright © 2022 HomeKit Blog
. All rights reserved
United States