I was wondering if there is a way to automate these rolling “sunscreens” (I don’t know the correct terminology) so that I can integrate it with Homekit. The goal is to activate them automatically at some point.
Some technical information on the screens:
* The 2 main screens have a button motor (like a light switch that you have to hold while lowering.)
* The little ones do not yet have a motor installed, but electricity is already provided.
* If the 2 motorized screens are not compatible, I wouldn’t mind replacing the motors with something compatible.
* Some pictures below about the current system.
* Are there solutions available for this?
* If not, are there DIY solutions?
* Has anyone successfully done this? Are you willing to share the solution with us?
I’ve been thinking about this for a while and it was hard for me to find a solution. I look forward to your answers.
& # x200B;