What are the best smart bulbs in 2024 for an Apple user who wants to have the red lights on at night for better sleep?

Cupertino, March 19, 2024

What are the best smart bulbs for an Apple user who wants to have red lights on at night for better sleep? I took some [Wiz smart bulbs per the recommendation of the NYTimes Wirecutter](https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/reviews/best-smart-led-light-bulbs/). The bulbs themselves are good. The app is terrible. I got it working after all sorts of problems. I had their tech support help me, but in the end I figured it out on my own. Their tech support was worse than the app. Which is really bad. It lasted for hours. I did it for three days. And I'm pretty tech savvy. This is the first time I've ever automated something like this, but then again, he's not an idiot and that was a real bummer. The thing is, I don't even want to reach for their app (terrible, did I mention?) whenever I want to turn on the lights in a room. So I programmed the motion sensors to go off when I walk into different rooms in my apartment. With different sensitivities for different cameras based on my different movement patterns. This type works, but it's not ideal. I think voice control would be better. However, they announce that it works with Alexa, Google Home, or Apple shortcuts. Having all the lights in my apartment turn red at night has been great for sleeping, but getting to the app when I want to turn on a light is a pain. Do people have smart bulbs that work well with a Home pod? In the Wirecutter review, they mention that the second works well with Home. So I'll probably do that, but since I had such a bad experience with the first one, I'd ask you all. Usually, The Wirecutter is pretty good. That was a mess. For starters, I'm doing my PhD exams this week so I can't mess up, but I have to return the other bulbs in a day or so. And you really do sleep better with red lights…

Best selling & Top trending HomeKit product in our shop at this moment

HomeKit.Blog is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Apple Inc. or Apple related subsidiaries.

All images, videos and logos are the copyright of the respective rights holders, and this website does not claim ownership or copyright of the aforementioned.

All information about products mentioned on this site has been collected in good faith. However, the information relating to them, may not be 100% accurate, as we only rely on the information we are able to gather from the companies themselves or the resellers who stock these products, and therefore cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies arising from the aforementioned sources, or any subsequent changes that are made that we have not been made aware of.

HomeKit.Blog Is A Participant In The Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, An Affiliate Advertising Program Designed To Provide A Means For Sites To Earn Advertising Fees By Advertising And Linking To Amazon Store (Amazon.com, Or Endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, Or AmazonWireless.com).

The opinions expressed on this website by our contributors do not necessarily represent the views of the website owners. 

Copyright © 2022 HomeKit Blog
. All rights reserved
United States