I wanted to add a few HomeKit things and saw that Xiaomi is cheap. I have a vacuum (Roborock Vacuum v1 or Mi Vacuum v1) and a Mi eScooter. Good products. But as my title is a bit vague, so is Xiaomi / Aquara / Mi.
This is the thing:
* I want a Mi gateway, which supports HomeKit (not through HomeBridge), there are two versions of bridge / gateway as I read on the internet.
* There are also European and Chinese models. Does it matter?
* I also read that the application must be in Europe for it to work. Can I change that? The first time I set up my vacuum, I had to be in mainland China or Singapore. I associated the vacuum with a new router, now it works a little better. Will I have problems?
* What accessories work with this gateway / HomeKit / not at all. There is a Mi brand and an Aqaura.
* I forgot something? Are you missing something? Is it me or is it so complicated?
You love to hear your answer and to advise you! 🙂
HomeKit.Blog is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Apple Inc. or Apple related subsidiaries.
All images, videos and logos are the copyright of the respective rights holders, and this website does not claim ownership or copyright of the aforementioned.
All information about products mentioned on this site has been collected in good faith. However, the information relating to them, may not be 100% accurate, as we only rely on the information we are able to gather from the companies themselves or the resellers who stock these products, and therefore cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies arising from the aforementioned sources, or any subsequent changes that are made that we have not been made aware of.
HomeKit.Blog Is A Participant In The Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, An Affiliate Advertising Program Designed To Provide A Means For Sites To Earn Advertising Fees By Advertising And Linking To Amazon Store (Amazon.com, Or Endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, Or AmazonWireless.com).
The opinions expressed on this website by our contributors do not necessarily represent the views of the website owners.