Amazon offers Yale Assure Lock SL Deadbolt compatible HomeKit for $ 199 shipped. For comparison, lately, Amazon has been around $ 230, today’s offer marking the third best price I’ve watched in 2021 and the lowest I’ve seen in recent months . Yale’s Assure Lock SL supports HomeKit, providing Siri voice control and smart home automation integration for Apple users. Those who have an Apple TV or iPad at home will find that they can access this smart lock from anywhere. You can have four- to eight-digit PIN codes to unlock Assure Lock SL, but it also works with your smartphone’s proximity lock and more. Take a closer look at our practical review, then click below for more details.
Those on a tighter budget and who don’t mind a more traditional look will want to consider Smart Touch Screen Lock with the Kwikset Premis HomeKit. Since he comes to 161 USD on Amazon, this smart lock offers a general experience similar to Yale, but without an equally elegant overall experience. However, Kwikset’s lock still uses a traditional key, while Yale does not, which could end the deal for the model you opt for.
For a completely hidden solution, Level Bolt also works with HomeKit and is on sale for 149 USD right now. Level Bolt hides inside the door, yet offers voice-activated smart home control. There are a few options on sale for Black Friday, so you can truly equip your door with the perfect lock to allow guests to access your home this holiday season.
More about Yale Assure Lock SL:
- Close and unlock the door by asking Siri or the Apple Home app when you’re home
- Access from anywhere when you have an Apple TV (4TH GEN or later) near the front door
- Create daily schedules to make sure the door is locked at the same time each day
- Fits standard 1 3/8 inch to 2 1/4 inch thick doors with 2 1/8 inch front hole
- Enter the 4-8 digit PIN code on the backlit touch screen keyboard to unlock – create unique PIN codes for friends and family in the secure Yale app
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube channel for all the latest videos, reviews, and more!