I have a smart Yale lock that works great and works as expected, except for one persistent problem: it won't stay in a scene. When I create a scene, I can add this lock and set it to lock / unlock as I want, but at some point in a few days after I set it up, it disappears from the scene. Otherwise, it is still controllable and works as expected. First of all, I want the lock to remain in my "Good Night" scene, which turns off all the lights and locks the door. But after noticing this problem, I did a new "Test" scene with * only * the Yale lock on stage, and within days the scene was completely empty. I can add the lock again and it will disappear 2 days later. Has anyone ever experienced such a thing? I don't even know where to start troubleshooting this.
HomeKit.Blog is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Apple Inc. or Apple related subsidiaries.
All images, videos and logos are the copyright of the respective rights holders, and this website does not claim ownership or copyright of the aforementioned.
All information about products mentioned on this site has been collected in good faith. However, the information relating to them, may not be 100% accurate, as we only rely on the information we are able to gather from the companies themselves or the resellers who stock these products, and therefore cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies arising from the aforementioned sources, or any subsequent changes that are made that we have not been made aware of.
HomeKit.Blog Is A Participant In The Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, An Affiliate Advertising Program Designed To Provide A Means For Sites To Earn Advertising Fees By Advertising And Linking To Amazon Store (Amazon.com, Or Endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, Or AmazonWireless.com).
The opinions expressed on this website by our contributors do not necessarily represent the views of the website owners.