Just days after Apple revealed its existence by updating its HomeKit accessories page, the Meross MSS110HK Smart Plug Mini is now available for purchase on Amazon. The miniature plug, currently available in a 2-pack, is only the company’s second HomeKit accessory.
Meross entered the HomeKit arena at the end of last year, with its MSS620HK smart exterior jack, which offers double sockets for about half the price of the closest competitor. The latest smart outlet is for indoor use, and its compact design allows the ability to use 2 of them in the same outlet.
- The compact size allows you to stack two smart Mini Plugs into the same outlet.
- Turn your devices on / off anywhere with the Meross app anytime.
- Up to 15 amps and 15 A x 120 V = 1800 W in USA / AC / JP.
- Works with Apple HomeKit *, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Line Clova, SmartThings and IFTTT.
- Create start / stop programs or set the automatic timing routine to work automatically.
- It works with the WiFi you already have. No hub is required.
In addition to HomeKit support, the MS1110HK works with Alexa Amazon and Google Assistant via hub-free Wi-Fi. Since it works without a hub, Meross notes that a remote HomeKit hub, such as Apple TV or HomePod, is required to control the remote card.