Nanoleaf has entered the work of home spirit, recently sharing a special playlist of light scenes dedicated to the company’s light panels. The playlist, which can now be found in the Nanoleaf application, is made up of 6 scenes that can help owners stay focused, energized and relaxed, or just look like office staples.
The first three scenes use different shades of white, blue, yellow and even red to help with your work day routine. Scenes like that The soothing of the dawn they are used to help start the day, while others like it Splash of Light use yellow tones to energize:
- Calm Dawn: Relieve your day with this comforting scene.
- Fresh Air Breathe: Remember to breathe and keep calm.
- Splash of Light: Stay energized and focused!
Other scenes provided use playful colors to simulate some of the more familiar work day routines. As you can guess, Water Cooler uses deep blue, Lets Matcha uses light green, and Coffee Break is made of brown:
- Lets Matcha: Perfect for drinking your favorite cup of green tea.
- Water cooler: corner of office gossip, reimagined.
- Coffee break: Whether it’s the first or third cup of the day.
To go along with the move to work from home, Nanoleaf offers a 15% discount on lighting kits and their extensions. This discount brings popular starter kits, such as touch-sensitive Nanoleaf canvas or triangular light panels, up to $ 179.99 for 9 panels. Bigger discounts of up to 20% off are available for larger panel packages and accessory packages.