After its initial launch in August, Amazon is now bringing back its best prices yet on the Kasa Matter Smart Dimmer Switch, reduced to $25.99, and the non-dimmer model to $21.99, with free shipping for Prime members or on orders over $25. Today's deals are normally $30 and $28 respectively and are the second time they have been on sale, with discounts of up to 21%. This also matches the lowest price we've tracked since launch. As detailed in our launch report, here's a look at some of the brand's latest Matter-equipped smart light switches, which offer cross-platform compatibility with Apple Home, Alexa, Google Home and SmartThings, as well as offline control. This means that you can use scheduling and timer functions via your built-in lighting, in addition to support for voice commands for Siri, Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. Head below for more. If your smart home is firmly planted in the Google Assistant or Alexa side of things, you can save some money by comparing the Matter-supported models above. The HS200 Kasa Smart Light Switch currently starts at less than $13 Prime shipped on Amazon after you clip the on-page coupon to provide a similar intelligent experience, just without the Matter support. With the holidays fast approaching, you'll also want to dive deeper into the details we recently showed about the brand new Nanoleaf HomeKit Christmas Lights with Matter support. The Govee Smart Christmas Lights have also arrived, as have the Festavia smart holiday lights from the Philips Hue camp. Stop by our smart home hub for more information, including our first look at the new TP-Link multi-platform HomeKit Matter-certified smart bulbs starting at $18.
TP-Link Kasa Matter Smart Dimmer Switch Features:
- Matter unites your smart home and offers cross-platform compatibility with Apple Home, Alexa, Google Home and SmartThings.
- Even offline, devices work smoothly via LAN control.
- The Multi-Admin feature allows you to manage your devices simultaneously from different systems.
- Simplify and streamline your smart home with Matter.
- Adjusting the light dimming range from 1% to 100% is a piece of cake for you, whether you do this by moving your finger up and down, via the app or via voice commands.
- Enjoy the hands-free convenience of controlling the lights in your home with your voice via Siri, Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- Perfect for times when you have your hands full or enter a dark room.
- Subscribe to the Homekit.Blog YouTube channel for the latest videos, reviews and more!
HomeKit.Blog is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Apple Inc. or Apple related subsidiaries.
All images, videos and logos are the copyright of the respective rights holders, and this website does not claim ownership or copyright of the aforementioned.
All information about products mentioned on this site has been collected in good faith. However, the information relating to them, may not be 100% accurate, as we only rely on the information we are able to gather from the companies themselves or the resellers who stock these products, and therefore cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies arising from the aforementioned sources, or any subsequent changes that are made that we have not been made aware of.
HomeKit.Blog Is A Participant In The Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, An Affiliate Advertising Program Designed To Provide A Means For Sites To Earn Advertising Fees By Advertising And Linking To Amazon Store (Amazon.com, Or Endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, Or AmazonWireless.com).
The opinions expressed on this website by our contributors do not necessarily represent the views of the website owners.