Amazon has recently launched a new Ring smart gear sale featuring various indoor cameras, video doorbells, bundles, and full alarm system kits. One of the highlights is the all-new Ring Indoor Cam (2nd Gen) which is on sale for $35.99 with free shipping. This is a significant discount of 40% off compared to the regular price of $60 and is currently the lowest price available. In fact, it is only $6 more than the Prime Day offer. This latest model of the indoor camera offers 1080p HD feeds, color night vision, two-way talk, and even includes a video privacy shutter. It provides real-time alerts for motion detection and allows for the recording of extra seconds to capture a complete picture of any motion event. Additionally, it is compatible with various Alexa-enabled devices, allowing for custom alerts and hands-free home monitoring. For more deals and details, continue reading below.
More Ring smart home deals can be found in our smart home hub, featuring top smart home upgrades for this weekend. Some notable deals include a 30% discount on Govee's smart multi-color app-controlled floor lamp, an offer on the Philips Hue Gradient Ambiance Lightstrip, and the Thread/HomeKit-ready Eve Water Guard.
Highlighted features of the brand new Ring Indoor Cam are as follows:
- 1080p HD video with Live View and Color Night Vision for monitoring your home day and night.
- Advanced Pre-Roll feature allows for recording a few extra seconds for each motion event, providing a more complete picture.
- Manual Privacy Cover enables you to easily turn off the camera and microphone, and activate them with a simple twist.
- Real-time alerts for motion detection, with the ability to choose specific areas for coverage, ensuring notifications for meaningful motion only.
- Versatile mounting options, including a flexible swivel mount for finding the perfect angle or mounting it high up. The Indoor Cam is also plug-in, making it easily movable.
Remember to subscribe to the Homekit.Blog YouTube channel for the latest videos, reviews, and more!
HomeKit.Blog is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Apple Inc. or Apple related subsidiaries.
All images, videos and logos are the copyright of the respective rights holders, and this website does not claim ownership or copyright of the aforementioned.
All information about products mentioned on this site has been collected in good faith. However, the information relating to them, may not be 100% accurate, as we only rely on the information we are able to gather from the companies themselves or the resellers who stock these products, and therefore cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies arising from the aforementioned sources, or any subsequent changes that are made that we have not been made aware of.
HomeKit.Blog Is A Participant In The Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, An Affiliate Advertising Program Designed To Provide A Means For Sites To Earn Advertising Fees By Advertising And Linking To Amazon Store (Amazon.com, Or Endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, Or AmazonWireless.com).
The opinions expressed on this website by our contributors do not necessarily represent the views of the website owners.